
My sisters, my mom and I threw Alisa a wedding shower while I was in town. My little sister Alisa is engaged to a nice guy named
Chaz. They are getting married on July 31st in the Salt Lake Temple. We really like
Chaz and he fits in well with the boys in our family-which is a hard thing to do. And, he puts up with Alisa which is also a hard thing to do. We are excited for them.

Anyway, we had a shower at my Grandma
Reschke's house. Thank you Grandma. I hate that I don't live in Utah, so when I want to throw a shower or have a party, I have to impose on other people and use their houses. Anyway, we had a fun shower. It was just our family, and
Chaz's sisters and mom. I really like
Chaz's family. They are really nice and a lot of fun. We played a few games and then ate some treats and talked. Then, Alisa opened her presents. Of course, her sisters got her some beautiful evening wear. Actually, we couldn't find anything we liked, so we got one that was kind of a lacy, risque apron. We gave her that and a cook book. Hopefully
Chaz will get many home cooked meals! We were just excited to be able to finally
embarrass Alisa. Again, this was a lot of fun and made me miss being with my family as I know I miss out on all sorts of showers and parties.

This is a picture of
Chaz's sisters. They are really cute and fun.
Aiden holding hands with his 2
nd cousin,
McKayla (my cousin Rachel's little girl).
McKayla is about a month older than
Aiden. We
laid them on a blanket so they could hang out. They were surrounded by what could have been the paparazzi with the amount of pictures taken! We sat and cooed and laughed at them for a good amount of time. Aren't babies cute????

And of course, the best picture. Alisa opening her favorite present of all. Notice her face is as red as the little girls shirt in the background......not sure if that is its natural color or not! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment