
You all may not have an "
Aiden Fix" like I do, but I thought I would post some pictures to appease those of you who do. Especially Ernie's family out of state and mine as well. Hopefully this will tend to your need for pictures of
Aiden. This first one is bath time......
Aiden loves bath time. He will play with his rubber ducky and splash his mom all day long if I let him. And, he looks so cute once he gets out.

This is
Aiden tonight. We went to dinner with our friends at
Carraba's. I would first like to point out his really cute outfit that you can not see. He has on a white long sleeve polo along with a sweater vest (thank you Tiffany/Steven as it is from you!), some jeans and some New Balance shoes that look like his dad's. I would like to comment on the fact that his shoes are size 4. This came today after I was trying to squeeze his feet into the 3's but they do not fit! I am sad cause I have some really cute 3's that he never wore!

I had put
Aiden in his car seat while I ran to put Sonny in his Kennel before we left. When I returned, this is how he was wearing his hat......so cute! I can't remember the exact description, but some of Ernie's students were saying he looked like a French Train Engineer!
Aiden likes to sit in his big boy chair. I put as many toys as I can so that he will play there for as long as possible. His new favorite is a big, plastic ladle. He wants to play with his spoons that I feed him with, but nearly pokes out his own eye
everytime. I would like to point out a few things. First, the shirt is so cute, thank you to Ernie's Aunt Sandra and Uncle Jose. It says the definition of trouble on it and it is basically the definition of
Aiden Jackson Rivas. Also, I would like to point out the big slobber stain on his shirt. That is a mainstay on
Aiden these days......if those darn teeth would just break through!

Here is another picture of cute
Aiden. I will take this time to make the comment before anyone else can-he looks like his mom with the food on his face. There you go Brooke and Ernie. I put it there just for you two! But honestly, he can't eat anything without getting it all over his face!

This is
Aiden at the last
MTSU game with Megan. She is one of Ernie's old students, and a cheerleader. She takes care of Sonny while we are out of town. We love Megan in our house as she is very responsible and does a good job of watching our dog and our house.

This is
Aiden with our friend Shannon. Shannon and Ernie have been friends for a long time. He lives in Florida right now, but is hopefully moving back soon. Shannon has also taken care of our dog for us. Also, the hat got
Aiden a lot of attention. It is so cute-thanks Aunt Pam and family!
Aiden is a little busy body right now. He has also hit his 6 month milestone, but I will post about that tomorrow. I hope that takes care of you all for now. We will post more of this little gem later. We love you all!!!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love him and miss him so much! I had a dream last night that you guys were here with Aiden. It can't come soon enough! Love you guys!
He is getting so big! haha and I am not the only one who talks about you getting food on your face...Daren is the worst I know! But I miss him so much and wish I could be there with you guys and play with him.
I can't believe how grown up Aiden is starting to look. He is so handsome!! I can't wait to see you guys. I love looking at your blog because you are always doing such fun things with Aiden. He is so lucky. Love you
I love the pictures. Thanks for sending them. I agree with Steph, we need you to move back here. Maybe Ernie could teach at UVU!
What a difference blogs make. It is wonderful to be able to follow along with what goes on in your lives.Then you don't seem quite so far away.
Above all, the pictures never fail to put a smile on my face, they make my day.
NO way! My mom leaves a comment! I miss you all and wish you could see Aiden more. He is so cute! And, I know he misses you all too, But, he is excited for his new little cousins to be here!
Post a Comment