
Ok, I have been awful at this blog thing, but I was taking an online class and trying to work along with being pregnant and chasing after a 16 month old. So, the last thing I had time for was the blog. I am now on hiatus from school for a few weeks until I will begin the intense, real schedule. I don't know how I am going to handle it, but it is only 2 years, so I will survive.....

These are some pictures of things that have happened in the last month since I have posted. Our friends are awesome and had a "diaper shower" for us where everyone gave us boxes of diapers and wipes. It is the best present you can get, especially since we already have most of what we need for this little boy. Anyway, we got a lot of diapers, a few outfits and had a good time. Thank you Brian and Paige, Paul and Mandy and Kelly and Tommy for a great shower. Also, I wish I had a picture of the cake to put on here as Kelly made an awesome cake......maybe I will steal one off her blog and put it on here.

Aiden had a little accident and tripped while running with his sippy cup. Unfortunately, his sippy had a straw on it, and it got his face and his eye. He would not hold still long enough for me to take a picture, so this is the best we got. It got worse as the days went on and the color started spreading. But, he looked tough!

Our friends Paul and Mandy are having another baby (a boy this time!) so they had asked us to watch the girls while they went to the ultra sound appointment. They had a great time playing and even got a little poker in........I am not sure who won.

Here is Ernie with the girls while they were watching Barney and winding down.

Here is our little man in his tie. He looks so grown. This is before his haircut, he looks a lot better now that he is not so shaggy......I will have to put a picture on here later.

Here is me in all my pregnant glory. My shirts don't fit anymore, so this is my normal.....one of Ernie's t-shirts. I am doing well, but this child has moved down to a +2 position, so it is VERY uncomfortable walking or standing. I am dilated just a little over 1, and I am about 40% effaced. I am going to be induced a week from today. I can't believe that in one week we will be the parents of 2 little boys!!!!

Here is Aiden with the girls. We went to the zoo one week with the girls and the Discovery Center the next. I LOVE having Ernie home for the summer. It is fun to be able to do things as a family. But, unfortunately his summer has come to an end and he is back at school. Sad!

The second weekend in July, we went to Memphis to visit my sister, Stephanie. She is out there with her husband while he is doing summer sales. We had a lot of fun just hanging out, swimming and spending time together. Aiden and Keilani loved to play together. It is fun to watch them interact. I am glad that Steph is here although it is only for the summer.
Besides this, we have just been hanging out and preparing for this little one coming as well as preparing for my upcoming adventure as a student. I am enjoying being on maternity leave and have had a lot of fun just hanging with Aiden. I will make sure to update this once little Caleb has come into this world. After that, my posts may be limited......we will have to see what these new adventures bring.
1 comment:
The poker picture is so cute. Will you email it to me please?
Post a Comment