Monday, November 9, 2009

Caleb's 2 months old

Ok, so he is almost 3 months old, but within the last 3 weeks, I have had 8 tests and 2 papers plus 2 sick kids, a sick husband and a sick self. So, I got a little behind.......
Anyway, this big boy has grown a LOT in 2 months. At his 2 month appointment, he weighed 12lbs., 13 ozs. And, he was 23.75 inches long. Caleb has brought so much joy to our lives in these last 2 months. I get so sad at how quickly he has grown!
Caleb has become very alert and, like his older brother, he LOVES his mobile! He will lay there and watch it forever. And, when I come to wind it up, he either gives out a squeal of joy or will giggle. I love to watch him and his joy at the little things in life.

I know this picture is blury, but it is one of the best that I have of Caleb's great big smile. He is such a smiley boy and loves to laugh. It makes me laugh! I LOVE it and it has become one of my life's simple joys. 
This is Caleb at his first MTSU football game. It was at the game against Memphis. It was about 50 degrees outside, and I was so worried about him getting cold. So, besides the 5 blankets on top of him, I had him in 3 layers, and we sat in the closet of the box seats that we were in. So, needless to say, we stayed till half time. 

This is just another picture of our Mr. Mgoo. He is such a little man, and is so cute! Here are a few little facts about this little man of mine. (I have more pictures and will just have to post them in their own post as they are not loading up right now)
Anyway, at 2 months, Caleb is able to smile, and laugh. He also likes to babble and coo. It is such a sweet sound. He is very strong and like to sit up and tries to do it on his own. When he is on his belly, he tries to crawl. He loves to watch his big brother, and will laugh more at him than at anyone. Caleb still sleeps through the night (and I hope this will not jinx it). It has been from day 1 that he will sleep through the night. Once in awhile, he will wake up early, but more often he sleeps from 10 till 6 or 7. Caleb has a very strong personality and I think we may have our hands full as he KNOWS what he wants. Caleb is such a great asset to our family. I can't imagine life without him. We love him so very much!

No comments: