
How cute is this face? I know it is not time for his monthly update, but
Aiden just got his haircut with Caleb, so I wanted to put some pics of him too.

I never knew it could be so much fun to have boys! This little man has decided he is also a baby. So, besides the frequent
paci use, on this day, he had to sit in Caleb's saucer as well as his johnny jump up.

Here is our BIG baby again!
Aiden LOVES Sonny! And, as you can see, Sonny loves and TOLERATES
Aiden!
Aiden is always saying, "Hi Sonny", "Sonny, you want kisses?"

Although I could do without the tantrums, I really do LOVE this age!!!!
1 comment:
Oh I miss you and your boys so much! I am so excited you are coming for Bryson's wedding. I absolutely cannot wait to see you. I can't believe how big both your little guys are. They are growing up so fast. Are you holding up in school?
Post a Comment