Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

I love spring and I love Easter. This year Easter was a lot of fun, especially because Aiden actually understood what it was about. The Easter Bunny came and brought all of the boys a lot of fun toys and goodies.
We had a little Easter Egg hunt. The Easter bunny hid the eggs in the front yard so that Sonny would not be tempted to find and eat all of the eggs.
This is what Caleb did for the majority of the hunt.....he sat in the car and ate the little bucket he was holding.
Aiden would find eggs and then wanted to open them up....I tried to get him to wait till we were done, but being the stubborn 2 year old that he is, he DID NOT wait!
Checking out the goods again.
He also took a little time to sample his goodies.

The Easter Bunny did not hide any out by the mail box....but, Aiden found some rocks he wanted to throw.
Happy little Caleb enjoying the beautiful Easter weather.
Being the ever-distractable little boy, Aiden found some dandelions to pick
Look at that ragga muffin hair!!! But, he still looks like he could be in an ad (I may be biased but he is one of the cutest boys EVER!)
And yes, Caleb is still eating his little bucket.

1 comment:

britta said...

I agree Aiden is one of the cutest boys ever and could be in an add. I miss you too lady! When are you going to be in Utah? I will be there the first two weeks in June. If you ever want to make a trip to Southern CA. You can always hang out with us. Love ya!