Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sprinkler Fun

After all the flood activity, Nashville had to conserve water and people could not even do their laundry.....we, in Murfreesboro were not on this conservation effort, but I still felt mighty guilty when I allowed my children to play in the sprinkler. But, I have to say that we were all a little stir crazy after being cooped up inside so I decide what the heck!
Even Caleb got into the action although he was stuck in his saucer. At first he didn't know how to respond and looked like he was going to cry! But, once he saw me laughing, he started laughing.
Aiden LOVES water and LOVES the sprinkler!
We didn't just stop with the sprinkler, but added in some water guns.
And, here is Mr. Caleb eating his yummy bottle but still wet from an out of control sprinkler.
Overall, it was such a fun day and was refreshing to get outside and play in the water that is not rain water!

No comments: