
Brookie Cookie got married on June 22nd. It was a beautiful day and a nice wedding. These pics are a little backwards, but here is the ONLY pic I got from the reception. (It may have been because I had been chasing my 2 year old, or maybe because he got ALL the way into one of the fountains). This picture says a lot. My child or actually children did not get one nap all day! So, Aiden was beside himself when we asked him to sit still for a picture. Caleb was indifferent, but had lost a shoe in the struggle and shuffle of it all. The reception was at a greenhouse and was beautiful.

Ok, so now to the temple. Here are all the kiddos outside of the temple. Brooke and Scott got married in the Draper temple. It has such a beautiful view, but is kind of limited as to where the kids could go.

Here are all the kiddos lined up.....

I couldn't get the whole temple in the picture, but it is really beautiful.

Ernie is trying to make the kids smile and look....

Caleb really took to the Reksieks and is playing with Pam here. Ernie is a busy man and is texting someone..... :)

Ernie put Caleb up in the tree just playing around, but of course Aiden had to go up as well!

The kids finally got out of their strollers and played chase.

My most favorite nephew. How cute is this boy? I miss him!!!

The boys with their snacks and sippys.

Here is the happy couple. Brooke looked so beautiful and so happy. Cutler was so happy to see her and ran up to say hi.

This is my aunt Rebecca and her son Jake along with my aunt Linda. It was so good to see all of my family again. I really miss them and was excited to see them.

Look at that hot guy!!!

Aiden found a new best friend who happens to be my dads best friend-my "uncle" Norm.
We had such a good time and are so glad that we were able to get out to Utah for the wedding and to see everyone. I will not be going back till Christmas....and I can't wait! Count down is on!
No comments:
Post a Comment