
Christmas this year came so fast. Here is our Christmas picture this year. Caleb had an ear infection, so he looks kind of funny, but I had to get them done so I could get cards out before finals.

This is our "Elf on the Shelf", Enzo. He is sent to us by Santa, and watches the boys during the day. Then, at night he goes and reports to Santa but is back by morning. Each day he is in a different area, so we get to search for him everyday. Aiden loves looking for Enzo and does a great job of finding him on his own.

This year we set up our tree on Thanksgiving day. The boys were very helpful with putting up the ornaments on the tree, but even more helpful taking them off and throwing them at each other. Thank goodness they invented shatter proof balls.

The boys spent a lot of time decorating the tree. I was very surprised cause I thought we would loose their attention after a few minutes.

This is a picture after the second day of decorating. It has nothing to do with it, but I love that these two hang out together on their bean bag chairs. They are so much fun. It is fun to have kids that can interact with each other and play with one another. They are such good friends and are always looking out for each other. It is also fun to have kids that are excited for Christmas and want to help decorate. I am not sure how long the help with decorating will continue, so I will take it while I can get it!
No comments:
Post a Comment