
This cookie monster is 22 months old. I LOVE this 22 month old boy along with the things that 22 months bring....maybe not the ROYAL tantrums! Caleb continues to be a smiley, mostly happy boy. He has the cutest little voice and the sweetest smile and giggle!

Caleb's admiration for his brother continually increases. He wants to be with his brother, do what his brother is doing, and wants his brother to pay attention to him. Aiden also loves his brother. Here, I had just put Caleb to bed. When I went to check on him, I found that Aiden got him out of his crib and was reading at him. It is really sweet to see them-when they aren't fighting and hitting each other!

Caleb LOVES to be outside. That is one of his most favorite words, and he constantly asks to got "doutsdide" over and over. He also loves water. He will take it wherever he can get it. If he is not playing in the dogs bowl, then he is playing with the water cooler. And, he will swim, run through the sprinkler, or take a shower or bath. He is my little aqua boy. Caleb's vocabulary has picked up, and his favorite things to say are: "I don't want it", "I don't like it", and "Oh daddy where are you?". He also asks over and over: "wheres___(dadda, Aiden, Sonny, etc.) Caleb calls Sonny "S" and Aiden "AA". This child still loves drawing and coloring as well as painting. He is still a picky eater and will not touch a vegetable. When I try to disguise them, he will say "Yucky" without even touching it.
This little man is such a daddy's boy. All he wants is his daddy. He will come to mommy while daddy is gone, but once daddy gets home, forget about it. Caleb is also is a crazy boy. Ernie keeps talking about how he will probably be a football player because he is so crazy and rough. He doesn't mean to, but he tackles people all the time. He use to be my cuddle boy, but that has completely changed!
Caleb is a fun and sweet little boy. We love him so very much and are so lucky to get the chance to watch him grow and advance. (although I wish he would just stay my little baby for a bit longer!)
No comments:
Post a Comment