Since we didn't know where I would be job-wise at Thanksgiving time, we decided it was best if we went to Utah for Ernie's Fall Break. Before the big trip, we had to give haircuts....daddy gave home-made haircuts.While in Utah, my mom, my sister-Steph, her daughter-Keilani, Aiden, Caleb and I went to the SLC children's museum. My kids had a lot of fun!
Here is Aiden showing us his crane operating skills.

While Aiden was busy operating the crane, Caleb was playing house.

Caleb made a nice little meal for his "babies".
Caleb also had a lot of fun playing in the water. I tried to keep him away from the water. But, I was clearly unsuccessful, so I gave in.
Here is Aiden filling up his car.
More water time....
Aiden looks unsure about his car....
Here is Caleb, the police officer.
The police officer with a fireman hat. Those are the best police officers!
The boys decided to fly the helicopter. This was an old life flight helicopter that we were able to sit in and play with.

The kiddos flying alone.
Cute Caleb
This is right before someone pushed the button that made the helicopter sound like it was really on and flying. Pretty sure this was the most traumatic thing that happened to these kids! They cried and screamed and were pretty unconsolable! It was pretty funny...and actually I am positive all of the adults were laughing at them!
When we first got to Utah, Mandy and Cutler were in Australia. But a few days later, they came home. When Mandy and Cutler got home, we decided to do something fun for Halloween. So, we got little foam Pumpkins for the kids to decorate and we made Halloween cookies.
Here are the kids working on their pumpkins.
Good job Caleb!
Cutler showing off his pumpkin. I love this little boy!
Lani making a pretty and colorful pumpkin.
Caleb torturing Cooper with his food.
Aiden and his pretty pumpkin cookie.

Lani decorating her cookie and Brooke with her newly casted hand. She broke it earlier in the week when she tripped.
One day, the kids were all downstairs and very quiet. This was unusual, so I went down to check them out. This is what I saw....Cutler, Aiden, and Kailani decorated Caleb with these little stickers. Poor boy.....they were so sticky that it was hard to take them off of Caleb.


These three boys had a lot of fun on this trip. They all played together really well with no real fights. It was a lot of fun to see them interact with each other. As they get older, they are even more fun to watch. I love their interactions and friend ship!
One day, the kids were all downstairs and very quiet. This was unusual, so I went down to check them out. This is what I saw....Cutler, Aiden, and Kailani decorated Caleb with these little stickers. Poor boy.....they were so sticky that it was hard to take them off of Caleb.



1 comment:
Love the entries! It brings back a lot of fun memories of your time here in Utah!
Post a Comment