I am sorry, I don't have any new pictures. I have taken my camera to many places, but I haven't been very good about using it! Things in the Rivas household are good. I have been busy with work and trying to keep things in order at our house as well as trying to sell my car. It is not roomy enough to hold a baby. Ernie has been busy teaching school, and just got asked to teach a web design class at the local technical college. So, we will be missing him on Thursday nights. And, Sonny has a new passion for soccer and golf. I got Ernie a golf club at Pet Smart that is used to hit tennis balls for Sonny. And, we got Sonny a soccer ball the other day. So, they multitask and play soccer and golf at the same time. Sonny is pretty good at catching the tennis ball and attacking the soccer ball. If we could teach him not to chew it up while we are not watching, it would be the perfect situation.
We had our first birthing class on Saturday. We have to go this month because it is the only month they have Saturday classes. We are taking the class with our friends, Paul and Mandy. They are having twin girls. And, they can have them at any time since Mandy is on bed rest. Anyway, the class was from 8:30 in the morning till 2:30 in the afternoon. I think it has been a long time since I have had to spend any time in a classroom setting, so it was a little hard for me to sit there without getting ADD. Plus, the chairs were not the most comfortable chairs ever! Anyway, we watched a few movies about giving birth (that was not Ernie's favorite part whatsoever), and learned everything there is about the different stages and phases of labor. Who knew it was such a process! Ernie's favorite part was when we were on the floor with the pillows. He decided that it was a good time to lay down and relax. Hopefully Coach Rivas took some good mental notes, cause I think once it really happens, breathing techniques will be the last thing I think about!
Other than that, things here are good. We are all healthy and happy and are looking forward to April when our new addition comes along. We love you all and miss you!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment