Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Nursery


Well, with my husbands diligence, we have the beginnings of our nursery. Most people out here paint their nursery, but I wanted it to be neutral. Ernie always likes to make fun of me for saying it....but, I want to be practical, so I want to have everything neutral. Therefore, if our next kid is a girl, it won't be a pain. So, to help make it less plain, Ernie built a great shelf that we can put all sorts of decorations on to help decorate a little. I also have a nice, big comfy glider that is ordered. But, it will not be here for a few more weeks. The crib is not actually the crib we bought. Our actual crib is better but it is on back order till who knows when. We ordered it at the beginning of November and at that time were told it would be here at the beginning of February. Well, I guess the distributor is backed up badly, so the boutique we bought it at gave us a loaner crib till we can get our crib. I was going to wait till it got closer to Aiden being born, but my cute husband wanted the nursery to be complete. So, he insisted that we take the loaner crib even though it has required him to put it together and he will eventually have to take it apart. He is so excited for Aiden, I love it! Hopefully he will still be excited even after Aiden is here keeping us up all night!
Here are some more pics of the nursery.


I already had a white dresser, so my handy husband built a changing table on top. And, there is a picture of Sonny on the rug. This has become his most favorite room and he loves to just lay in there. I hope he will be able to share with Aiden!
There is nothing else really to report on. I did have pneumonia last week. So, I was in bed all week. The doctor had to put me on an antibiotic and a steroid. She had convinced me that Aiden will still be ok, and if anything, his lungs will just develop more quickly. Ernie was also feeling a little ill, but he is better now. We are now healthy and happy and are looking forward to my next doctors appointment next week.

No comments: