
I can't believe my little baby is already 2 months old! I wish there was a pause button that you could use to keep him little for just a bit longer. Aiden is really starting to be fun. He is awake for a few hours at a time, and during that time, he is all smiles and giggles. He also loves to coo. He is such a sweetheart, and as long as he is not hungry or tired, he is happy. We took him with us to a party that one of the teachers had to celebrate the end of the year. We were there from 4-9, and Aiden was good the whole time. He just hung out with us all and listened to the women gossip while watching the guys play corn hole. He really is such a good baby, and we are so lucky.

Aiden is also starting to discover that he can grab things with his hands and will hold on to my hair, my hand, my clothes, his clothes, parts of his body, and his blankets. It is so fun to watch him discover things. He is also so strong and is very good at holding his head up all by himself. It is a good thing that he is just naturally strong because he really does not like tummy time! He has started getting into a routine where he takes a morning nap, an afternoon nap, and an early evening nap. This predictibility is nice for his mom since she has started working. But, we are also happy to have Aiden's dad home for the summer. It is nice to be able to spend time all together and to have another set of hands to help out. We are heading to Utah tomorrow. I am so excited and can't wait to see my family. Although, we never realized how much stuff you take when you travel with a baby. Ernie and I have a hard enough time not over packing for ourselves, and now that we have Aiden, it is really bad! Here are some more pictures of our big boy. The bottom one is his "2 month old picture" with Sonny.


6 comments:
I love my little Aiden. I'm so sad I had to leave for California. I can't wait until you guys come out in July.
He gets cuter and cuter every day!!! Oh my gosh!!! He sounds like such an awesome baby, how fun!
I get to see him on wednesday!! I know it has only been a couple of days but I miss that boy already.
And I miss you guys too of course! hahah I don't want you to think that I only care about him...even though he is the cutest baby EVER!
Mindi, I miss you guys so much. I'm so glad we only have to wait until July to see you again. Well with much effort, and I have to admit, with some fun, our blog is up and running. The site is www.thereschkeroundup.blogspot.com
I'm glad to be a blogger now so we can keep in better touch. Give Aiden 20 kisses for me, I miss him so much.
I too miss that cute little munchkin. You've been tagged by me. Check out my blog and you'll what it's about. Hope you guys are doing well. Love you!
Post a Comment