
I don't really have any new pictures or any new update, but since my little sister requested it, I am doing a new post. This week has been ok. I have just been working from home, and Ernie has been working his last few days before school is out for the summer. Aiden has been growing like a weed. He is such a good baby. He sleeps about 6 hours at night, and is generally happy when he is awake. In the past week, he has gone all over with us. Last weekend, he went with us to graduation. Ernie is a Senior sponsor, so he had to work at graduation. We sat on the floor, and as the students would walk up to the stage, they would pass us. Aiden had a lot of people who stopped to see him....he was a hit! This last week, we went to support the Riverdale High Boys soccer team. Our friend, Ali is the coach and they were playing in the State tournament. So, on Monday and Wednesday of last week, we packed up Aiden and went to the games. He was so good. He just sat in his car seat and hung out. We are so lucky to have such a cute an good baby. Yesterday, we had a cook out with some of our friends. It was beautiful weather, and it was fun to see people we haven't seen for awhile. One friend brought his little boys. I was a little worried about letting Sonny out to play with them. Not because I thought he would be mean to them, but he is just so hyper and so big, I didn't want him to knock them down. Well, they finally convinced me to let Sonny out, so I did. And, believe it or not, he loved the little boys and was so good. He ran around the yard and let them chase him. Then, we pulled out the tennis balls and they would throw them and Sonny would bring them back. It was really cute. I am so glad that Sonny is so well behaved with kids......I can't wait to see Aiden play with him when he gets older.
Only 6 days till we will be in Utah! I am so excited!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment