Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Anniversary

Last Sunday, July 27th, was our anniversary. We spent part of it on an airplane flying to Utah for my little sisters wedding. Then, that night, we left Aiden (for the first time ever), and went to stay in Park City. It was nice to just spend time together. I really love my husband and can truly say he is my best friend. He is so good to me and takes such good care of me. He is also a great dad. I love to see him playing with Aiden. He is always good about helping whether it is waking up with Aiden or cleaning the house. I am so lucky to have him and can't imagine my life without him.
I am glad that we got to spend our anniversary in Utah where we were married. It was fun to remember that day and see how much we have grown together since then. Thank you Mom, Dad, Steph and Alisa for taking care of the little monkey while we were gone. You did a great job (even Alisa although she put on Aidens diaper backwards). Maybe next time I will call 1 time to check on him rather than 4!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm so happy we were able to see you this last week, and congratulations on your first anniversary!! I love that you posted pictures of your wedding, you looked so breathtaking on your wedding day. Love you