Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cute Video

Between Ernie's sisters upcoming wedding and my busy work load, we have been busy this week. So, I won't get a good post on here until the end of the week. But, hopefully this video will suffice. Aiden has become a piggy. Everytime he sees something that even resembles a bottle, he grunts. But, he has also started to crawl more and he can take himself from his stomach to a sitting position. He is so fun to watch. Here is your video. I will post more pics later.

6 comments:

Ingrid said...

Are you kidding me? He's like the youngest crawling baby ever! He's so cute, I want to cuddle him. You guys are such good parents. You can see he's such a happy, confident baby. I'm sure Ernie is proud that his son is an athlete ALREADY! Thanks so much for all your advice with home buying. Plus it was really comforting to talk to you. That way we know no one is trying to take advantage of us (even though I trusted our realtor). We will move in between Oct. 1st and 23rd. Hopefully sooner than later. I'm so excited!I love you and miss you! Give Aidan kisses for me...

Ingrid said...

Sorry, I spelled Aiden wrong before. I can't keep anything straight anymore.

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

So cute! He is growing up so fast!

Utley Family said...

I love it! How could he possibly be crawling already - I swear he was just born!

Mandy said...

I can't believe he's crawling!! How exciting, and scary at the same time. They grow up too fast!!! I can't wait to se you this thanksgiving

Tove said...

Aiden never ceases to bring a big smile on my face, although nobody can see it, I feel it deep into my heart. what a fun video clip, keep them coming..