
This last weekend, Ernie decided that he wanted to take Aiden to 1 football game this season. But, he knew he couldn't take him to one if it wasn't soon as it would be too cold for the little one. So, he got tickets for us to go to the Titans vs. Packers game. It was a good game, and it was actually fun. Aiden was very well behaved and was a hit at the game. Everyone was talking to him, and he would talk and smile back. They also kept commenting on how good he was.

It is so nice that Aiden knows how to behave in public. I love that he has been able to experience more than many grown ups because he is such a good baby. We are so lucky that he has adapted to our life style. Hopefully he will look back at this and see how lucky he is.

This game was a recognition of the veterans. This was a cool tribute at half time and I love the flag.

Here is Aiden and his daddy. A guy behind us commented on the fact that Aiden was a "mini-me" of Ernie.

And of course, after missing 2 of his naps, here is how the day ended. Even when it went into overtime and everyone was yelling and making a lot of noise, he continued to snooze. I hope he enjoyed his first of many NFL games.
4 comments:
I'm so glad he's adapted to your lifestyle. Perfect for Mommy and Daddy! I wish we lived near each other so Ben could go to all these fun games with you. We're deprived here in Idaho.
I can't believe how big he is! You guys need to get her before he grows any more!
i think alisa was tryin to be black and actually meant herrr hahahha
Lame! He isn't even 1 and he has already done something I have wanted to do my whole life!
Post a Comment