
Here is our little penguin. For his first Halloween, Aiden got to be a penguin. And he made a very cute little penguin.

For Halloween, we didn't go to any parties and Ernie and I kept our tradition of NOT dressing up. We took Aiden to the square which is in downtown Murfreesboro. The local offices and shops have kids come by and trick or treat. We did not trick or treat, but took Aiden to see the kids and all of their costumes. He really liked it.

After that, we came home and ate and dressed Sonny up in his costume. I bought this last year, and I have to say he fit in it a little better then. But, he kept it on a lot longer this year. I think he was trying to be on his best behavior in hopes that we would take him with us.

After this, we went to our friends, Tommy and Kelly's house. Aiden loved playing with William who is about 1 and a half and Thomas who is almost 3. I think Aiden thought he was one of the big kids when he was playing with them. He was really showing off.

Ernie was wrestling around with Thomas, and Aiden kept trying to join in. Thomas was really good at playing with Aiden. And Aiden was going at full speed the whole time.

Paul and Mandy brought the twins aka the black cats. We tried to take a picture with everyone, but Aiden had a very hard time trying to sit up by himself. He also got very mad when he wanted to crawl, but could not do it.


Me and my cute little penguin!!

Here are my two boys. Aren't they so cute??? We went around the neighborhood with Thomas and William as well as their cousins. It was fun to watch these little boys run up to the door and ring the doorbells. I think Ernie was a little disappointed that we were not going up to the doors with the boys. I know we would have been the ones to get to eat the candy if we did so, and the last thing I need is candy!!!

Here is the picture of our little penguin after about 10 minutes of following the trick or treaters. He kind of wore himself out cruising around with the big kids.
Overall, I think Aiden had a fun first Halloween. I think he is hoping his mother will get him a Halloween costume next year in which he will have his feet free.
3 comments:
That's the cutest little penguin I've ever seen!
What an adorable little penguin! He'll never even know he missed out on candy! We missed you at our pumpkin carving =( Lots of Love to you guys!!
Aiden looks soooo cute sleeping on Daddy's chest. Priceless moments... good thing you caught it on camera. Aiden is definitely the cutest penguin I have ever seen. He looks like such an angel. He's so blessed to have you two for parents- people dedicated to giving their child as much love as humanly possible. I know he's a happy, happy boy!
Post a Comment