Thursday, February 5, 2009

Announcement

Does this look like a big brother to you? Well he is! More details to come-but to answer the #1 question, yes it was planned!!!

9 comments:

Utley Family said...

Yay! I am so excited for all of you! Congratulations!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Isn't that funny that that is really the first question people ask? Haha. Congrats guys! That is so exciting! It will be so fun to have someone for Aiden to play with!

I hope you are feeling well!

Stephanie and Jason said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you!

Melissa said...

yeah congratulations! You make such a good mom!

Brooke said...

haha the baby on your counter thing looks like a black baby...

Mandy said...

I'm soooooooo excited!! I was sad after Steph had her baby because we didn't have a new baby to wait for. But now we do so YEA!!!!!!

Natalie said...

Woah, seriously!?! That is AWESOME!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you're feeling well and I can't wait to hear the rest of the details! CONGRATULATIONS!!!:)

Tove said...

Congratulations!!!
I heard the rumors, but haven't read any blogs for quite some time, my computer is sooo slow so I missed out on the initial anouncement, but I'm so happy for you to have another baby so close to Aiden. I found it a lot easier to raise the children that are close in age, than those that are a several years apart.
What a joy!!

Ally said...

Hooray!! I can't wait to find out more!