Saturday, January 2, 2010

UTAH

We went to Utah for a little over a week for Christmas. We stayed at Daren and Mandy's house the whole time we were there. It was a lot of fun to be there and watch the boys play together (when I say boys I mean both sets- Daren and Ernie, and Aiden and Cutler)
While we were there, it snowed. So, we decided to get a sled and went sledding in Daren's back yard. Aiden loved it!
Here are Daren and Cutler enjoying the sledding activites
Aiden was throwing a royal fit before he went out, but surprising enough, he cheered up once he was outside.
When we were little, my parents would bribe us to get good grades by taking us to Letherby's to get ice cram. Mandy and I are both in school to become nurse practitioners (Mandy is almost done, and I just started). Since we both got good grades, our husbands treated us to Leatherby's. It was delicious! I think I will work hard to get good grades so I can continue to go to ice cream!
Here are 2 of my boys. I love them so much!
Here is double trouble. These two had a lot of fun playing. I love to watch them interact with each other. They are entertaining and a lot of fun! But, they do get into trouble together!
Here is my big boy sitting in a Bumbo. I need to try and find one of these cause Caleb loved it. And, it is good for his flat head.
Here is Cooped guarding the stairs. All of the babies were up there, so I am sure he was just doing his job guarding them.
This is what eating time looked like every day. The 2 boys hanging out, and Cooper sitting in front of them waiting for a little scrap or two.
And, here is Aiden and he is modeling the new way that he is going to fly.....if it keeps him quiet, I MAY consider it! :)
Our trip to Utah felt like it was really short (that may be due to the amount of hours we wasted playing Mario brothers on Wii.) I hated to leave and say goodbye to everyone, but I am glad that I got to spend a good amount of time with everyone. I love you and am looking for cheap tickets so I can come out again SOON!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

OOh, we went to Leatherby's last night for the first time in years and it was so good!