After a weeks worth of doctors appointments, we finally got the good to go on Saturday. Aidens billiruben levels are now down low enough, he no longer needs to be on the lights. Thank goodness! It was not very much fun having my baby attached to a light. Because of the immobility of the light, we were stuck in my room. So, I got a bit stir crazy. I am just glad to have a happy, healthy baby boy. He is a little gassy, so he has been a little fussy, but I guess that is something that I can deal with. Other than that, everything is good. Ernie went back to work on Friday. So far it hasn't been too bad, but we really miss him. He might take off a day this week so we can hang out. I am slowly catching on to being a mom, but I am really looking forward to having my mom here next week. These pictures are of Aidens first bath (His hair lays down when it is wet, but it sure sticks up when it is dry), and a picture his dad took of him with a basketball. He is already discussing basketball skills with him.....hopefully he doesn't grow up wanting to be a ballerina!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Goodbye lights!
After a weeks worth of doctors appointments, we finally got the good to go on Saturday. Aidens billiruben levels are now down low enough, he no longer needs to be on the lights. Thank goodness! It was not very much fun having my baby attached to a light. Because of the immobility of the light, we were stuck in my room. So, I got a bit stir crazy. I am just glad to have a happy, healthy baby boy. He is a little gassy, so he has been a little fussy, but I guess that is something that I can deal with. Other than that, everything is good. Ernie went back to work on Friday. So far it hasn't been too bad, but we really miss him. He might take off a day this week so we can hang out. I am slowly catching on to being a mom, but I am really looking forward to having my mom here next week. These pictures are of Aidens first bath (His hair lays down when it is wet, but it sure sticks up when it is dry), and a picture his dad took of him with a basketball. He is already discussing basketball skills with him.....hopefully he doesn't grow up wanting to be a ballerina!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Mindi, when you go private I'd love an invitation. I've loved catching up with you! My e-mail is: mindylivingstone@hotmail.com.
Take care, your baby looks great!
OHHHH! He is so adorable. It will be nice to have your mom come visit. You will get the mommy thing all figured out! Good Luck!
He has SOOOO much hair. Congrats Mindi! I am so happy for you and Ernie. Did you hear that I am having a boy too?
Yeah!!!! No more light! I wish I could reach out and hold him he is Sooooo adorable. Love you!
Oh my goodness. Aiden just gets cuter and cuter! His hair is adorable. I'm so glad he's done with the bili light. It's not fun to be trapped in your room after you just gave birth. Now you can take him all over town :) I know you guys are wonderful parents. Aiden is VERY blessed to have you both. We miss you!
Hi Mindi and Ernie,
Congratulations on becoming parents and having a darling, healthy little boy. Aiden is beautiful, and before you know it, he'll be sitting up, then crawling, running, going to school, is off to college, then on his mission and married. I know what I'm saying. Time flies so fast. So enjoy every moment - stuck in a room or not! I'm sure you and your mom will have a lovely time together. My love to all of you. Anne :)
Post a Comment