We love you all!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Update
Here is a quick update on our new little family. Aiden is doing well. We are going to the doctor tomorrow to check on his Jaundice. I hope it is going away so we don't have to keep him on these lights anymore. I hate that I am kind of a prisoner in my room since Aiden can't move anywhere else when on the lights. So, we are praying for the ok from the doctor. Everything else is returning to normal. We were lucky to have Ernie's mom here with us for the first few days. She was a great help with helping us with Sonny as well as helping us with the laundry and keeping the house clean. It was really nice to have her help. Ernie went back to work today, so it left me alone with the 2 boys. We did pretty good. I am feeling better. Still a little sore, but healing. We are so blessed to have Aiden. He is such a good baby and brings a lot of joy. Thank you for your comments and e-mails. It is so good to hear from our family and friends at this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
oh my gosh, he is soooo cuuuuuute! He's looks just like you guys! I love that head of hair! I hope you get feeling better soon and that you're getting some sleep! Those first few months are hard, you feel like a zombie! Well, love you guys, good luck with the dr. appointment!
Oh my goodness, this is seriously the cutest baby! I love the picture of him after his bath, that hair is sooooooooooooo cute. Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment