A year ago from today, at 11:17 am, this little man came into the world. I can't believe how fast time has flown! I will post a 1 year update after his check up on Tuesday. But, for now here are some of his 1 year pictures.
As you will see, Caleb LOVES to clap and cheer.
He loved this little Radio Flyer
We brought Aiden too with hopes that we could get a couple of pics with them together. Those were some really unrealistic hopes with our new independent 2 year old!
Caleb loved the football, but we had a hard time getting him to hold it without throwing it.
More clapping
I love this pose cause this is a typical Caleb stance.
This was a face he just started making....not sure of what it is but it reminds me of an old man who has his dentures out.
This was an awesome pose....again not sure what it is but I am sure he is working on giving Zoolander a run for his money!
We have a lot of pictures of this cause Caleb is now unable to sit still for more than 5 seconds.
I love him!
Clapping
More clapping
And again some more
I love this pose too....he looks just like the teddy bear.
Aiden was being pill, and if he was sitting still, he had to have his dang sippy and Woody. So, needless to say we got no good pictures of them together.
I want to put this in so I can show Aiden what he use to act like. I will say this: taking pictures with a 1 year old that moves, and an independent 2 year old who throws tantrums at the drop of a pin equals high blood pressure for their daddy! But, needless to say we all survived and got some really cute pictures....now I just need some more wall space for them!Happy Birthday baby Caleb! We love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment