
We have a season pass to the Zoo and like to take about one trip a month to the zoo. It is a lot of fun! Every time we go there, the boys beg to ride the carousel. On this trip, we decided to let them ride it.

Each child picked their own animal, and their daddy rode with them while mommy snapped pictures.

Caleb picked the white bengal tiger.....

And Aiden picked the ant eater. They were smiling the whole time!

My cute little man on his tiger.....

We had a fun filled day at the zoo. We also got to feed the birds.....this was a first for us, but the birds would come and sit on our hands and eat out of them. We all loved it-I won't lie, I was worried about getting pooped on, but it was fun to see the joy of the boys when they fed them.
I am so grateful we have a daddy that can spare a day and come with us to the zoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment