
As a "graduation present" to Ernie, I took him to Vegas. It was an adults only trip, and the first time I left the kids while I went out of town. I was so stressed, but I am so glad we went!

Don't pay attention to the mess, but this is me the first night we were there. We stayed in the Rio, and it was really nice!

Ernie and I going out on the town

A picture of us on our bench.

This is "our bench". It is located at the Flamingo hotel, and it has a lot of meaning for us. We spent a long time talking on this bench about all sorts of things when we first met. It is where I really realized that Ernie was a really special guy....I wouldn't say it is where I fell in love with him, but it kind of is.

These are my friends Corrine and Rod. Corrine went to school with me and we became fast friends. We both sat in the same seat in the back row for 2 years! She is such a special person, and she too decided to treat her husband to a Vegas "graduation present".

Here are Ernie and I eating at the Venetian. It was so beautiful and soooo delicious. My most FAVORITE part of Vegas is the food and trying new restaurants.

Here is the volcano. Ernie had never seen it, so we had to go watch it.

Ernie and I decided to go to the Paris and go up the Eiffel Tower. It was so amazing and sooooo beautiful.

Here is the amazing view from the Eiffel Tower. It was amazing how high up we were!

Another beautiful view.

Ernesto and I.....

Watching the fountains from that high up was absolutely amazing! This was our last night and we had a lot of fun. We also found another dueling piano bar at the Paris and had a great time people watching while listening to music there. This was a quick, 3 day trip, but it was much needed and a lot of fun! I can't wait to make another trip to Vegas with my hubby again.....hopefully soon???
No comments:
Post a Comment